Which one reigns supreme? P365 vs Hellcat vs Sheild Plus

Which one reigns supreme? P365 vs Hellcat vs Sheild Plus

• P365

Votes: 76 57.1%
  • Hellcat

Votes: 24 18.0%
  • Sheild plus

Votes: 17 12.8%
  • The tacos option is more stale then the opened bag of chips in the pantry forgotten for 2 years

Votes: 16 12.0%

• Total voters
I liked the way the 365 shot wasn’t a fan of the hellcat. I guess what it came down to for me thou was if I need a gun I want a bigger gun as childish as that sounds. I’ve seen a few instructors (off the top of my head Clint smith and James Yeager come to mind) mirror this in statements they’ve made

If you rely on James Yeager as a source of any information, or tactical instruction, your vote needs to be discounted.

Back to the thread though...

I routinely carried a 365 frame with an XL slide. It's the perfect combination for me.

I liked the way the 365 shot wasn’t a fan of the hellcat. I guess what it came down to for me thou was if I need a gun I want a bigger gun as childish as that sounds. I’ve seen a few instructors (off the top of my head Clint smith and James Yeager come to mind) mirror this in statements they’ve made

That's why I usually carry a G34. Lol

I am interested in something thinner for summertime carry...I wanted a G48, but shot a Hellcat recently and really liked it.

The new Shield looks like a really nice option.

I don't get on with the p365. I don't know why, exactly, but something doesn't feel right to me. I feel like I'm trying too hard when I aim the thing. It feels weird.

Get what is most comfortable for you then invest in ammo and train, train, and train some more. Not just hole punching, but practical training. It doesn't matter what's in your hand if that lump 3 feet above your ass doesn't know what to do.

That said, the 365XL is the best CCW I have ever held hands down. The hellcat was okay, but not as comfortable in my hands. I am 6'6", 275 and the Sig grips like a champ. I have over 5,000 rounds with my my first 365XL with only one FTE that was due to crappy ammo. Have a second one now with the Sig red dot at about 800 rounds with no issues.

I've not fired any of them but I've been carrying a gen 1 Shield for years and I Love it so I'd choose the Shield Plus

The sheild plus fits my hand probably the best ... it is however quite a bit heavier than my 43x with comp...shoots great..and accurate...my wife wanted it..so now it's gone... :)

Back
Top Bottom