Which one reigns supreme? P365 vs Hellcat vs Sheild Plus

Which one reigns supreme? P365 vs Hellcat vs Sheild Plus

• P365

Votes: 76 57.1%
  • Hellcat

Votes: 24 18.0%
  • Sheild plus

Votes: 17 12.8%
  • The tacos option is more stale then the opened bag of chips in the pantry forgotten for 2 years

Votes: 16 12.0%

• Total voters
My preference would be the 365XL. Feels better in my hand thanthe other 2. I do like the sights better on the Hellcat, but the grip just feels a bit too square to me. I tried to like it and it just doesnt work for me. Similar story with the shield, except I couldnt find one thing I liked about it.

I tried the 365 and the trigger was not good for me... hurt my finger... I tried the shield and it shot good but not comfortable to carry... the hellcat fit my hand and shot the best for me and I find I carry it more than the I ever carried the shield... I guess that is why we have options...

I added a 365XL grip to my P365 and run all 12 round mags now. It's far and away my fav carry gun and still fits in my pocket in a Nemesis if needed.

You can buy the grip separately?

Another vote for the P365 here, although there's nothing wrong with any of the other guns mentioned. This category (10+ round micro-nines) is getting too big to do anything but try them all and see which one fits you best personally.

You can buy the grip separately?

Another vote for the P365 here, although there's nothing wrong with any of the other guns mentioned. This category (10+ round micro-nines) is getting too big to do anything but try them all and see which one fits you best personally.

Yes sir. About $40 and comes in different flavors. I really like the small beavertail on the XL grip.

https://www.sigsauer.com/parts/grip-modules.html?model=1623

XL grip is $10 more.

https://www.sigsauer.com/parts/grip-modules.html?model=1624

Use a small punch and about 5 mins to swap the fire controller unit over and you are up and gunning.

That's pretty cool.

I remember SIG initially said that even though it was a chassis system, they didn't intend for users to swap grips like they can with the P320. Interesting that they shifted their stance on this.

Bought my wife the 365 and I fell in love with it. Ended up handling a 365XL and that’s all she wrote! A phenomenal carry gun with 12 or 15 round options. It’s way smaller than a G19 with the same capacity

Have the 365. Trying to decide if I want a 365 xl or the Ruger max 9. Considered the new shield plus performance center model but it comes with the crimson trace red dot. I just don’t want that particular red dot

Back
Top Bottom