• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Which is worse? Cast your vote...

Which is worse?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
you sure must hate a lot of guns. after you posed that question i checked and you had 25 feedback as the seller or trader since january.
if you lose money on every deal it sounds like you are an unauthorized dealer that happens to be a really bad businessman.

Some of those are knives. Some are ammo, and mags. Some are trades.

Again, it comes down to intent. If you buy a gun, have it 6-12 months and trade it or sell it to buy something else, I don't think the ATF cares.

If you buy 5 guns a week and flip them the same day for a 25-50% markup... Especially if some of them were brand new... someone goes to an FFL, fills out a 4473 for a new gun that was on sale, and within 2 hours has it listed on here for $150 more, and they do that regularly... the ATF looks at that differently.

Stop trying to find the loophole in an effort to "win the internet debate". Nobody cares about that. In the context of what the ATF considers an unlicensed dealer, there is legal precedent and guidelines, plus the statutes around that... There are laws that lay out what's ok and what isn't.

Again, trying to fabricate a false equivalency not supported by the facts in and effort to "win"... means that you already lost. Food for thought.

Some of those are knives. Some are ammo, and mags. Some are trades.

Again, it comes down to intent. If you buy a gun, have it 6-12 months and trade it or sell it to buy something else, I don't think the ATF cares.

If you buy 5 guns a week and flip them the same day for a 25-50% markup... Especially if some of them were brand new... someone goes to an FFL, fills out a 4473 for a new gun that was on sale, and within 2 hours has it listed on here for $150 more, and they do that regularly... the ATF looks at that differently.

Stop trying to find the loophole in an effort to "win the internet debate". Nobody cares about that. In the context of what the ATF considers an unlicensed dealer, there is legal precedent and guidelines, plus the statutes around that... There are laws that lay out what's ok and what isn't.

Again, trying to fabricate a false equivalency not supported by the facts in and effort to "win"... means that you already lost. Food for thought.
you seem really determined to considering you've probably posted hundreds of times in the last month trying to win the internet debate. i've stayed off them until now but i'm at the "enough is enough" level.
if you hate it here so much and aren't capable of saying to yourself "only an idiot would pay that" then scrolling on maybe you should leave.
you seem really butt hurt by the transactions happening between consenting adults other than yourself.
i don't care if some yahoo is making money on here. honestly, i think all the civil war 2.0 preppers deserve what they are getting right now.

you seem really determined to considering you've probably posted hundreds of times in the last month trying to win the internet debate. i've stayed off them until now but i'm at the "enough is enough" level.
if you hate it here so much and aren't capable of saying to yourself "only an idiot would pay that" then scrolling on maybe you should leave.
you seem really butt hurt by the transactions happening between consenting adults other than yourself.
i don't care if some yahoo is making money on here. honestly, i think all the civil war 2.0 preppers deserve what they are getting right now.

You still don't know what I am actually arguing about. Not butt hurt about anything. Annoyed that these "adults" don't have the integrity to be honest about what they are doing and why they are doing it.

I can't make it any simpler than that, really. If you choose to not understand that, then I am afraid I can't help you.

Peace out.

You still don't know what I am actually arguing about. Not butt hurt about anything. Annoyed that these "adults" don't have the integrity to be honest about what they are doing and why they are doing it.

I can't make it any simpler than that, really. If you choose to not understand that, then I am afraid I can't help you.

Peace out.
i'm pretty sure you can't help me with anything, i've seen your posts.
feel free to respond one more time so you can get the last word and tell yourself how you won.

you sure must hate a lot of guns. after you posed that question i checked and you had 25 feedback as the seller or trader since january.
if you lose money on every deal it sounds like you are an unauthorized dealer that happens to be a really bad businessman.

Whether you make a profit or not isn't the point, plenty of businesses go broke. Volume would seem to be a key component. What constitutes dealing to the BATF is a VERY grey area.

Frankly if a seller is getting rid of a few guns he's held for a week, a year, years or a decade or two it's none of yours, or any other sand filled mangina's business what they ask for them or what they do with the "profits." Nobody gives two rat ****s what some whiny poors have to say about gun pricing.

Whether you make a profit or not isn't the point, plenty of businesses go broke. Volume would seem to be a key component. What constitutes dealing to the BATF is a VERY grey area.
my point is that he has been whining about people selling on here for weeks but he has made quite a few deals himself. the profit part was just in response to his claim that he loses on almost every deal.
in a couple of years none of this is going to matter because sooner or later it will be against the law to sell a gun without a background check. i'll go out on a limb and say that that is coming no matter who wins the oval office in november.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom