• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Which happens first? The dollar collapse or WWW3

For real and lasting change to happen, gas needs to get over $5 per gallon, way over that mark. We are sucking the planet dry of a finite resource, and the effects will affect generations to come. When will the world stop suckling the crude oil teat? Either we can decide, and mitigate the most of the worst, or supply will decide for us.

**A weak dollar will increase exports.**

As i read that ,I thought you were quoting "the One" , it sure sounded a lot like something he said in one of his readings,, er , I meen speaches.

As i read that ,I thought you were quoting "the One" , it sure sounded a lot like something he said in one of his readings,, er , I meen speaches.

He did not use the word "necessarily" as in the price of gas must necessarily go up. Yes we do need to develop our alternative energy sources but we do not have to bankrupt our country in the process. Oh wait we are already bankrupt we just do not know it yet. Back on point:

Dollar will further weaken (it only increases exports when our foreign customers have money to buy). Then those that want to become king of the hill will pile on!!!!

Back
Top Bottom