Votes: 12 10.5%
  • Polaris

Votes: 23 20.2%
  • Can am

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Other

Votes: 7 6.1%

• Total voters
Just recently sold my Polaris UTV and bought a Kawasaki. Kawasaki comes with a 3yr warranty now. With arthritis starting to set in my fingers, the ePower steering is easier for me to drive.

Having some fun out here with the girlfriend , love this thing @CliffB can’t wait to get a Polaris rzr & another quad
48C7AB01-D864-437E-8C49-F71E8E5772EF.jpeg

Hey guys I got a concern if anyone can help me out

On this 19 rubicon foreman we just got done riding it for a few hours at highland park, went great....not one single hiccup ( as it should being new)

Got it home, pressure washed it out all over, then rode it down the street to get it dry.. went to store it and it just abruptly shut off then tried to restart it And come in garage and then when I went to mash the throttle it cut off abruptly again....

Did I get something wet I shouldn’t have? I just pressure washed everything down with water.

thanks for y’all help
@CliffB ckarr ckarr @emptyMAGS Just1more Just1more TheGman TheGman
@buddy.jenkins
@Lazarus
@Chiles @Rzr570

Been a while since I’ve messed with ATVs. Are there any codes showing? Check all wiring and connections? Sounds like it could be something with the fuel pump/intake/something with The throttle sensor maybe?

Been a while since I’ve messed with ATVs. Are there any codes showing? Check all wiring and connections? Sounds like it could be something with the fuel pump/intake/something with The throttle sensor maybe?
I will check this out tomorrow , thank u brother

Back
Top Bottom