Votes: 12 10.5%
  • Polaris

Votes: 23 20.2%
  • Can am

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Other

Votes: 7 6.1%

• Total voters
Whats the purpose? Question is like asking what brand car to buy.

I'm on my second Honda motorcycle, only because the first one got totaled after 22k+ miles. Only thing I ever did on that bike was change the oil and it ran like a top. Only ATV I had was a Yamaha Raptor 660. Great quad but I only got it because it was the biggest and supposedly the fastest at the time but a guy we rode with had a Polaris Predator 500. That thing was faster than mine and my buddy's 660. I would definitely look at Polaris if I had to get another quad. The Yamahas and Hondas are great too though, but give a look at Polaris.

Whats the purpose? Question is like asking what brand car to buy.

I'm on my second Honda motorcycle, only because the first one got totaled after 22k+ miles. Only thing I ever did on that bike was change the oil and it ran like a top. Only ATV I had was a Yamaha Raptor 660. Great quad but I only got it because it was the biggest and supposedly the fastest at the time but a guy we rode with had a Polaris Predator 500. That thing was faster than mine and my buddy's 660. I would definitely look at Polaris if I had to get another quad. The Yamahas and Hondas are great too though, but give a look at Polaris.
I had a bad experience with Polaris and will never buy one again.. gonna give Honda a shot

Thanks for the input boys.. got a rubiCon
EEDFD5F4-A43A-4030-86A0-08E55D10D813.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom