Votes: 12 10.5%
  • Polaris

Votes: 23 20.2%
  • Can am

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Other

Votes: 7 6.1%

• Total voters
I bought it new almost 2 months ago I put close to if not more than 200 miles on it already. Its already got the first service before the first payment lol. I love it I got the independent rear suspension and the electric shift. I can drive in auto or shift the gears the rear seat is great for kids it came with a 1 year warranty but I bought the extended 4 year warranty so I got 5 years of warranty

Attachments

• 20190817_142714.jpg
    20190817_142714.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 37
I bought it new almost 2 months ago I put close to if not more than 200 miles on it already. Its already got the first service before the first payment lol. I love it I got the independent rear suspension and the electric shift. I can drive in auto or shift the gears the rear seat is great for kids it came with a 1 year warranty but I bought the extended 4 year warranty so I got 5 years of warranty

What box is that? I need one for the Grizzly.

I was at the largest Honda and Polaris ATV and SXS dealer I've ever seen last week. Abernathy's in Union City Tennessee. They had the new Rubicon colors in stock on the floor and they looked killer.
Can’t justify spending $9000 on the new 2020’s... I think I’m gonna go with an 18/19 model in green or camo and spend about 7500-8000

Back
Top Bottom