Votes: 12 10.5%
  • Polaris

Votes: 23 20.2%
  • Can am

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Other

Votes: 7 6.1%

• Total voters
When I was a kid, I always had Yamaha dirt bikes, so I'm kind of partial to the brand. This past December I bought my first 4 wheeler, and it was a Yamaha Kodiak 700, with EFI. It was a leftover, and with the rebates and deal I struck up, I got it for under what people are asking for used wheelers. Warranty was only for a year, so I did purchase the extended one. About a month or so later I got an email reminder from Yamaha that the 1st service was coming up and an offer from them to sign up for a lifetime engine warranty if I only used Yamaha oils and filters, even if I change my own oil. I'll probably never buy another, but that in itself is another reason to pick them in my opinion.

When I was a kid, I always had Yamaha dirt bikes, so I'm kind of partial to the brand. This past December I bought my first 4 wheeler, and it was a Yamaha Kodiak 700, with EFI. It was a leftover, and with the rebates and deal I struck up, I got it for under what people are asking for used wheelers. Warranty was only for a year, so I did purchase the extended one. About a month or so later I got an email reminder from Yamaha that the 1st service was coming up and an offer from them to sign up for a lifetime engine warranty if I only used Yamaha oils and filters, even if I change my own oil. I'll probably never buy another, but that in itself is another reason to pick them in my opinion.

that’s one amazing offer

Great offer
I got a Honda foreman rubicon and wish I sprung for a 700 instead

Back
Top Bottom