• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where to get crawfish on the west side of ATL??

Found a nice place that sold some a couple of weeks ago, Huge platter including sausage, potatoes, 3lb of mud bugs and a pound of shrimp, $17.95. Was really great!!!

Oh, wait!! that was when I was in Biloxi, MS two weeks ago. I am sure they still have some. :becky:

You sure you aren't a Yankee?

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Aww hail, dems fightin' werds rite thar man! Lol! Nope, born in Piedmont Hospital 60+ years ago and lived in and around Atl. till I was 19, been in Newnan ever since. I've never even known a yankee that even knew what crawdads, crawfish, mudbugs etc., were! hahaha!

Aww hail, dems fightin' werds rite thar man! Lol! Nope, born in Piedmont Hospital 60+ years ago and lived in and around Atl. till I was 19, been in Newnan ever since. I've never even known a yankee that even knew what crawdads, crawfish, mudbugs etc., were! hahaha!
LoL! A college buddy of mine used to call them Crawdads and it drove me nuts. He was from NY.

LoL! A college buddy of mine used to call them Crawdads and it drove me nuts. He was from NY.

That's what my Granddad called em' when I was a little guy catching em' in the creek, I learned it from him. He was born in Heard County Ga. and lived here till the day he passed in '85. Coincidentally, my Daughter-in-law is from NY and she never heard of em' till after she married my son. She thought they were baby lobsters. :pound:

Back
Top Bottom