• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where to buy suppressor

Which part yes, which part no?
yes they are great cans, but they are not based in GA. Not sure of the ownership of the company (there were some ties to BPI which is based in Lawrenceville) but the offices are all in UT, and they are now making most of their products at KG Made (which is a GA company). So more of a "yes, kinda" but if you call Dead Air you will be talking to someone in UT.

Gunbroker. Got some steals lately. I'm talking enough to save the stamp and transfer fee. Have it sent to the place you shoot and you can play with it while you wait.

didn't really answer the original question but Martins Coin on the north side has done transfers for me and they are very knowledgeable. On the south side, check with Autrey Armory, they have been in the class 3 game for many years (actually they were the first shop I saw suppressors in years ago) and they have a range on site so you can have conjugal visits with your can while it's in jail. :)

Buy it wherever it’s cheapest and have it sent to a place that deals with silencer shop. Make sure you check transfer fees for your Ffl as well. I used Governor’s gun club in Hiram. They are pretty efficient. I got my prints on file through SS at Georgia firing line kiosk.

Back
Top Bottom