• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where to buy suppressor

I got a Spectre 22 (SilencerCo) and I still think it's one (if not *the*) best 22 can out there.

The design makes it easy to clean even if you slack off on that, which is something a lot of 22 cans aren't forgiving about at all.

These cans get dirty as heck, and the Spectre always comes apart for cleaning without any issues, no matter how many times I skip that job.

My integral barrel 10/22 GemTech Mist requires a strap-wrench to break it free if I don't clean it every hundred rounds or so. I had to send it back to them to break free the first time I put 200 or so rounds through it without cleaning.

If you are buying a 22 can, especially your first one, get the Spectre and never look back.

I got a Spectre 22 (SilencerCo) and I still think it's one (if not *the*) best 22 can out there.

The design makes it easy to clean even if you slack off on that, which is something a lot of 22 cans aren't forgiving about at all.

These cans get dirty as heck, and the Spectre always comes apart for cleaning without any issues, no matter how many times I skip that job.

My integral barrel 10/22 GemTech Mist requires a strap-wrench to break it free if I don't clean it every hundred rounds or so. I had to send it back to them to break free the first time I put 200 or so rounds through it without cleaning.

If you are buying a 22 can, especially your first one, get the Spectre and never look back.
I was looking at the warlock by sile

i was looking at the silencerco warlock, large due to price and it is in stock near me

Buy once, cry once. I made the mistake of buying a cheep 22 can. I regret it every-time I use it. A good can costs more then 200 bucks.

QuietRiot is the place to go.

I too bought a cheap rimfire, however I did buy a bolt action to pair it with and it works great, but on a simi auto? Not so much. So I did my best to turn a lemon into whiskey

My first can was AAC Prodigy ($150 so I guess you could call it a cheap one??) and it has been great with probably 2000+ rounds thru it. I think proper care/maintenance is the most important factor.

Can't recommend Quiet Riot enough. They are true pros at this, and make the process super smooth.

I did my last purchase through Cherokee Gun and Pawn, and that was a huge mistake. Even though my phone number was clearly printed on the side of each box, some knucklehead typo-d it on a post it note, and the cans sat there for two months because they said my number was 'out of service'.

I didn't know they were there until I called the NFA branch and they said they had sent the stamp months ago.

Maybe call the number clearly printed on the side of the box numbnuts? And people complain about AO.

Anyway, never again.

QRF is the only place I'll be doing NFA business with from now on.

All my suppressors came thru Cherokee Gun & Pawn and were super smooth process.
In fact, on one they had reduced the price on considerably during my "wait time" and even though I purchased it before this happened and was unaware of this price reduction, they informed me of price drop and made it right with the price difference!
But then again I stop by frequently being so close and aggravated them each time by asking if my can was approved yet? I'm sure they got sick of me during those times!:evil:

Back
Top Bottom