• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where to buy suppressor

mterry91

Default rank <750 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
72   0
Reaction score
It’s been about 10 years since I bought my last suppressor so I wanted to get some input on where a good place to look these days is. I am near adventure outdoors and they have an ok selection but want to see what else is out there. Looking for a dedicated .22/rim fire and possibly a .30 options as well. I hate to use the word budget but with Uncle Sam taking his pound of flesh for each I want to keep that in mind. Any help would be great, thanks.

I too bought a cheap rimfire, however I did buy a bolt action to pair it with and it works great, but on a simi auto? Not so much. So I did my best to turn a lemon into whiskey

Can't recommend Quiet Riot enough. They are true pros at this, and make the process super smooth.

I did my last purchase through Cherokee Gun and Pawn, and that was a huge mistake. Even though my phone number was clearly printed on the side of each box, some knucklehead typo-d it on a post it note, and the cans sat there for two months because they said my number was 'out of service'.

I didn't know they were there until I called the NFA branch and they said they had sent the stamp months ago.

Maybe call the number clearly printed on the side of the box numbnuts? And people complain about AO.

Anyway, never again.

QRF is the only place I'll be doing NFA business with from now on.

Back
Top Bottom