• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where to buy Dillon reloader?

rightway1974

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
4   0
Reaction score
Anyone a Dillon rep close to Athens? Looking to purchase and thought I would check local before ordering off Dillon's site.

There is currently just about every model for sale here on ODT. Buy it used save money and it still gets you the lifetime warranty. If you are never going to load 1,000 rounds at a time I'd go 550. The SQB frame opening is just too small for my hands. If you are going hi output get the 650. Hell, there's even a Dillon shotshell loader for sale on here, but I'll stick with the Ponsness Warren line for shotgun. Gotta ask, does anyone really load 12 gauge anymore?

If you do not find it locally, try Grafs.com, or direct from Dillon. The price for a new one is about the same, no matter where you buy it. Dillon does a good job of controlling their products’ retail pricing.

BrianEnos.com used to sell them, but no longer does.

Not sure what model you’re looking for, however I am considering selling my Dillon 1050. Also have a Ponsess Warren 12 ga loader I’ve decided to sell.

Feel free to pm if you have any interest.

Good luck with your search.

Bibs

Definitely try to find a used one. There have been 650’s with casefeeders for 650-800 bucks. Lifetime warranty.

I bought mine new and it was maybe a touch over $1300 for everything.

Back
Top Bottom