• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where to buy bulk supplies locally...

I would have never in my entire life thought you’d start a thread like this...

Well, I done bought everything that LDS offers, so gotta look other places. I've actually been interested in the old ways of doing things for awhile, ie. smoking and salt curing meats. Seemed like as good a time as anytime to start since I got a smoker for Christmas; although I still want a smoke house.

although I still want a smoke house.

This looks like a fun project.

sh22.jpg

If I remember correctly flour does not have a long storage life but the wheat berries do. IIRC it is in the neighborhood of 30 years (check me on that) when stored correctly, You just have to grind when you need them.

If I remember correctly flour does not have a long storage life but the wheat berries do. IIRC it is in the neighborhood of 30 years (check me on that) when stored correctly, You just have to grind when you need them.

The sealed cans of flour are supposed to be good 25-30 years too. That's what LDS claims anyway.

The sealed cans of flour are supposed to be good 25-30 years too. That's what LDS claims anyway.

I stand corrected, just 10 yrs on flour:

White Flour

White flour that can be used as part of your home food storage or basic food supply. It can be used for breads, cookies, and more. Each case contains 6 number 10 cans and has an estimated shelf life of 10 years if stored in a cool, dry place.

Food items cannot be shipped to addresses outside the United States.

MADE IN A FACILITY THAT USES MILK AND WHEAT.

Back
Top Bottom