• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where should I go to refinance my home?

We just finished up a refi with Rocket (Quicken). I negotiated a very competitive rate but doing business with them was arduous. They came highly recommended but I'm sure there are much better options out there.
Agreed. They are the worst to deal with. I’ve had a number of my buyer clients use them for their 1st home loans and it is always a pain in the a**

aagadvantagead_selleck.jpg

Also Costco Mortgage Program has fixed fees and no originating costs,you could check those out as well

Are any banks open? I`m talking about the lobby. We are looking at buying another home, all on one level.. My old bank, Regions, still has a sign on the door to call for an appointment. Nobody answers the phone. Website has a place to set an appointment, but when you arrive, nobody knows about it. I need a bank with customer service. Do any of you know of a bank in or close to Paulding county that is completely open? I`m ready to change. Who has good rates, that is open? I also want to be able to get in my safe deposit box when I want to, without a hassle.

Back
Top Bottom