• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where did interest in engines start. This picture sums it up

I grew up on a farm so we had to work on trucks, tractors, harrows and every other piece of equipment. You were considered a ***** if you didn’t do your own tune ups on your car or didn’t know the difference between an intake manifold and exhaust manifold. I have a 74 Bronco that I have torn apart more times than I can remember and it just feels good fixing your own ****.

I grew up on a farm so we had to work on trucks, tractors, harrows and every other piece of equipment. You were considered a ***** if you didn’t do your own tune ups on your car or didn’t know the difference between an intake manifold and exhaust manifold. I have a 74 Bronco that I have torn apart more times than I can remember and it just feels good fixing your own ****.

Funny, that's what I think of some of the guys my daughters have dated.

My interest started at age 6-7. Dad was rebuilding the 351W out of our van. I remember sitting on the mechanics stool in front of the kerosene heater watching him work and handing him tools. That was 1992 and shes still running strong. Im a carbon copy of my dad pretty much to this day. I’ll -try- to fix just about anything.

GOD blesses everyone with different talents. I’ve been a mechanic all my life. It just comes easy to me. I’ve tried to do other things but I always come back to bending wrenches. A friend of mine asked me once if there was anything I can’t fix. I told him “I don’t know”.

GOD blesses everyone with different talents. I’ve been a mechanic all my life. It just comes easy to me. I’ve tried to do other things but I always come back to bending wrenches. A friend of mine asked me once if there was anything I can’t fix. I told him “I don’t know”.

I'm that guy in the neighborhood to go to for help fixing most things or removing snakes. My wife farms me out once in awhile to repair things or help her friends because their husbands can't. I was even waved off one neighbor after she met her. She was too beautiful to be helped. LOL My wife told me "I don't care what she has broken or what she needs help with, you're not going over there" LOL

Back
Top Bottom