• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where can i hunt feral hogs?

batboy2000

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
23   0
Reaction score
Is it ok to hunt feral hogs in WMA this month? Or can anyone introduce me a hunting club or private land that i can lease a day for under $100? I found one around my area but I can’t justify to pay $450 a day for 2 pigs .

You can hunt feral hogs in a WMA any time there is an active hunting season - providing you use legal weapons. Timing depends somewhat on the WMA. Check WMA regs for the WMA(s) you are considering, and then go hunt if the season is open. I typically don't hunt hogs in WMAs during deer rifle season, but that's just a personal choice.

Is it ok to hunt feral hogs in WMA this month? Or can anyone introduce me a hunting club or private land that i can lease a day for under $100? I found one around my area but I can’t justify to pay $450 a day for 2 pigs .
I'm not paying anymore to kill hogs. They should offer to buy your ammo for you. You're doing the land owner a service!

You were or are in the 75th ranger regiment? If so right on. I didn't know you guys called yourselves Batboys. I thought only everyone else used it as a term of endearment or when we were picking on you guys. ;)

Back
Top Bottom