• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

where can I find this ....

DJD That question is like going out to the corral, looking at 5,000 Cows and picking blindly..If you could narrow it down to caliper, make, Rifle, It would truly help your quest.

Last edited:
Not hardly, the question was RARE PER BAN TACK DRIVING Rifle How many different ones are there out there...More than I can count, Was simply trying to help the op as to what direction he or she wanted to go. Carry On Puppy!
I know where you were going with it. I thought he was being sarcastic with the "pre-ban" part since that's a largely irrelevant term..

t: 4879653, member: 17592"]I know where you were going with it. I thought he was being sarcastic with the "pre-ban" part since that's a largely irrelevant term..[/QUOTE]
That I was need deed It just seems that people think that because its old or a different type its rare ...and then the term per ban shold that jack the price up 50 to 250 depending on thd type it is ...

t: 4879653, member: 17592"]I know where you were going with it. I thought he was being sarcastic with the "pre-ban" part since that's a largely irrelevant term..
That I was need deed It just seems that people think that because its old or a different type its rare ...and then the term per ban shold that jack the price up 50 to 250 depending on thd type it is ...[/QUOTE]
Bernie?

Back
Top Bottom