• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where are y’all buying bulk ammo?

Sigsauer.com restocks ammo pretty regularly. Not the cheapest, but also not $1/round 9mm either.

Only catches are they restock around 4am, it's a random when they do it, and there's a 2000 round per month limit.

Which is really funny because I was in the Sig store in NH 3 months ago and they wanted right at $1 a round for FMJ 9mm and over a $1.25 a round for JHP 9mm. They had a large stack of it

SGAmmo. I’d do orders to fill a box w/a few friends to split the shipping as their prices (at least used to be) good. Once you got a decent quantity across a few people, the shipping cost became negligible.

Since ammo has gotten so expensive this past year? I haven’t bought any ammo. I restocked a couple years back after the last drought to weather this one. I keep my eye out for primers if any were to pop up and CCI Quiets for my daughter as I’m into my last brick and that’s her primary hunting round for small game... but that’s it.

You shouldn’t keep this near your ammo, LOL
60B24D78-126D-48AA-97D1-E137EBBEB673.jpeg

bait 1.JPG
switch.JPG
GunBuyer.com

Bought 1K of 7.62x39 at $0.53 per round after tax, handling, and delivery. They shipped last Friday and I got it yesterday. They are out again but more will come as everyone focuses on AR and 9mm.

My philosophy is to buy it now as it may all go away, become extremely hard to get, or come with attached strings (regulations).

Bait and switch site;

Back
Top Bottom