• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where are primers ?

I see them, almost weekly through various sites, like brownells, powder valley, misway, midsouth, and others. Every day or other day, somebody has them in stock. But, they are going to cost you $100-$125 per 1000 typically. Like right now, you could buy primers, but they are like $150 per 1000.

A few sites had the SPP, they were like $74.99 + hazmat and shipping, so it ended up being like $110. The problem with most sites selling primers, is they only allow you to buy 1000 at a time. A few sites are selling bricks of 5000, which are typically about $500-$600 shipped.

I have offered to buy three sleeves at market value and throw in a box of Hornady ( 100 count ) V-Max bullets and still can't get someone to sell me a few sleeves.

41mag came to the rescue. Went out his way to do so. There is a stand up guy right there. I am going to reward him handsomely for being so kind. I mean I can't say enough good things about him. I am a generous guy buy nature when most are not. So when someone like that helps me out then I want to go overboard to repay the deed. I am going to mail him a goodie bag with bullets, 22 ammo and cash.

The last two gun shows I’ve been to there were people selling Ginex SPP (made in Bosnia) for $80/1000. I’ve gone through about 200 of them at USPSA matches and haven’t had any problems with them at all. For reference, I’m running them through a Beretta with all reduced power springs, and they still ignite reliably.

Back
Top Bottom