• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where are my catfish??

Ok got my pond shocked (they think a lot of their electricity and time) no catfish came to the top, got some decent brim and spellchecker and a few good sized.bass but no catfish. I had bought some catfish from this hatchery about 5 years ago they can't figure out where they went either,said I needed to buy some more (5 to 8 inch catfish are 1.00 apiece). Do space aliens eat catfish??????

Ok got my pond shocked (they think a lot of their electricity and time) no catfish came to the top, got some decent brim and spellchecker and a few good sized.bass but no catfish. I had bought some catfish from this hatchery about 5 years ago they can't figure out where they went either,said I needed to buy some more (5 to 8 inch catfish are 1.00 apiece). Do space aliens eat catfish??????
Well that is weird. Perhaps they just started identifying as bass? :noidea:

If that were the case does that make them trans species??? Oh please not in my pond.....and will it effect the taste???? At least.they would be easier to clean......

Come guys don't leave me hanging i really need some different thoughts about these crazy catfish. Lord blessed me with a wife that loves to fish, and I need to get her back on the water.....if we go to bass pro and always askes are you sure we got enough stuff?????????? Love that girl...Many thanks

Back
Top Bottom