• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where are all the new cars?

letusbuyyourcar

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
203   0
Reaction score
I feel like I already know the answer and it's most likely Covid. But did I miss some news about the car industry ? My job is right off a main road in Warner Robins where there are several new car lots. When I drive by Five Star Ford the lot is over half empty. Same goes for Five Star Hyundai a block away. Lowe Toyota is very low on new models. But for some reason the Dodge Jeep Chrysler lots are still covered up with jpnew junk cars.
I worked at the aforementioned Ford lot in 07 before the Five Star crooks bought it and you couldn't see the pavement. New cars and trucks everywhere evwn parked way out back in the grass. It's just very unusual to see these new lots looking damn near abandoned.

I feel like I already know the answer and it's most likely Covid. But did I miss some news about the car industry ? My job is right off a main road in Warner Robins where there are several new car lots. When I drive by Five Star Ford the lot is over half empty. Same goes for Five Star Hyundai a block away. Lowe Toyota is very low on new models. But for some reason the Dodge Jeep Chrysler lots are still covered up with jpnew junk cars.
I worked at the aforementioned Ford lot in 07 before the Five Star crooks bought it and you couldn't see the pavement. New cars and trucks everywhere evwn parked way out back in the grass. It's just very unusual to see these new lots looking damn near abandoned.

Chips man, they're all waiting on chips from China.

No chips man.
Chips man, they're all waiting on chips from China.
That's what you get when you just have to go global. Last year there was a Breitbart article entitled " China: The High Cost of Cheap Flat Screens and Globalization " . Interesting read.

That's what you get when you just have to go global. Last year there was a Breitbart article entitled " China: The High Cost of Cheap Flat Screens and Globalization " . Interesting read.

Maybe folks will figure out that "Made in the USA" doesn't always mean that. More like "assembled" for many things.

Back
Top Bottom