• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

When ya run good ya run good!!!

pistolpat

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
52   0
Reaction score
Had a great time with my friends on the range yesterday and I absolutely crushed souls not only winning tac ops but won overall as well!!!! The day started off with a fun (off the clock) can cannon shot we had to launch into a “landing zone” and if you made it you got put into a raffle for a bottle of whiskey (which I won). I had the best jungle run stage I have ever had doing the majority of the shooting while moving. The new Honcho pistol ran great and I’m extremely happy to have it! Check out the vid and give it a thumbs up and subscribe so you can see my other match videos!

Soooooo, what brand of whiskey did you get? Yeah, you accomplished a great deal yesterday, but all I read was that you won a bottle of whiskey! lol

Soooooo, what brand of whiskey did you get? Yeah, you accomplished a great deal yesterday, but all I read was that you won a bottle of whiskey! lol
So my good buddy is the master distiller for ASW and the guy who runs this particular match so I got a bottle of his soloist Bourbon whiskey as my prize!

Reactions: JWC
Back
Top Bottom