• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

When is it okay to leave negative feedback?

During these unprecedented times, would I be in the wrong to leave a negative feedback for engaging in conversation with the seller, and discussing a meeting place, when I noticed that the seller (without him mentioning to me), raised the price to well above retail on the initial ad? Was he trying to trap me or...?
You should call him out in this thread, by name, so we can all pile on him!

A seller can cancel a sale/meet at any time. Happens all the time.
Then a Negative should follow.

The agreement stands. Once one party breaks the agreement, a negative feedback should follow.

Why else have feedback system in place at all, if you can't leave feedback when you already agreed on price, time and place of meet.

Then a Negative should follow.

The agreement stands. Once one party breaks the agreement, a negative feedback should follow.

Why else have feedback system in place at all, if you can't leave feedback when you already agreed on price, time and place of meet.
Dunno. Ask some of the members who've set a deal/price/place to meet and then had the seller break it, and then the neg the buyer leaves the seller removed. It's absolutely happened despite protestations to the opposite. It usually happens when you are "outbid" on the item. That happens if you agree to buy the item at the price asked, set up a deal, then a more well heeled neckbeard comes along and offers the seller more money or quicker time to meet and the seller accepts. This happens frequently here and there've been numerous threads on the topic. Anyone that says otherwise is a liar.

Back
Top Bottom