• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's your SHTF rifle?

SBR'd Ruger 10-22 with a can.

I would go with an integrally suppressed TD. But yes, I can carry 500 rounds in a cargo pocket. The only sound it makes is the bolt. It can take down anything in the SouthEast shy of a bear with a well placed shot. If my shot isn't well placed I can put 24 more in the same area without slowing down.

It's definitely an AK, just not sure which caliber:
PXL_20210715_211327961.jpg PXL_20210703_132632885.jpg PXL_20210712_221228392~3.jpg

If you could take only one... Colt, DD, BCM, LWRCi, SOLGW, PWS, POF, LMT, Larue, Aero, Wyndham, RRA, Bushmaster, BRO, frankenrifle?

Just figured I'd "spark" a little discussion... too many options for a limited poll, and everyone would just choose "Tacos" anyway.

Long hard thinking on this steers me to my obvious solution. I live in a log house with 12 thick walls and have many weapons, abundant ammo, mags and options. I'll make my stand here and invite close friends that can support it.

Long hard thinking on this steers me to my obvious solution. I live in a log house with 12 thick walls and have many weapons, abundant ammo, mags and options. I'll make my stand here and invite close friends that can support it.

Back
Top Bottom