• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's your favorite fried chicken joint?

Going to the DILLARD HOUSE, soon we do it annually, Country Cured Ham, Country Fried Steak, Country Fried Chicken from a black skillet, vegetables, and cobbler with ice cream.... They will have deep fried catfish, hush poppies, cole slaw, french fries.....
This is why we only go once a year...mmmmm can't wait.

who knows we might just see ya'll there......

Haddie B's ...Nashville TN has the best in my opinion if you like hot Chicken ...mild to medium is great if you have an iron mouth then ( Shut The Cluck Up ) but I probably wouldn't eat it then kiss the ole lady ....and as mentioned above Suhday gmeday Publix is where its at ... headed to Nashville now so it's gonna be a fried chicken kihda day ...
Ate there a month ago and by far the best fried chicken I've ever eaten. There is no chain or grocery store that can even compare.

Ate there a month ago and by far the best fried chicken I've ever eaten. There is no chain or grocery store that can even compare.
It is worth your time to try several of the hot chicken joints in Nashvegas. Boltons, 400 degrees, Party Foul, etc... I do like Hattie B's best as well but makes for a fun night. I still prefer the original Gus's on S Front St. In Memphis tho!

It is worth your time to try several of the hot chicken joints in Nashvegas. Boltons, 400 degrees, Party Foul, etc... I do like Hattie B's best as well but makes for a fun night. I still prefer the original Gus's on S Front St. In Memphis tho!
Headed to Nashville Tn this weekend
I think I am gonna try either Bolton's or the Pepperfire for some go ole hot chicken this weekend I will give an update

Back
Top Bottom