• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's your excuse for not sheltering in place?

Kind of already doing it. Writing them tickets for taking their DOT breaks or waiting to be reloaded. One article here:
https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com...ited-while-they-sleep-along-brooklyn-streets/

From that article it sounds like that is a common everyday thing having little to nothing to do specifically with the pandemic. Happens here in Henry County, the residents hate the trucks parking on side streets and they've been complaining about it for years.

From that article it sounds like that is a common everyday thing having little to nothing to do specifically with the pandemic. Happens here in Henry County, the residents hate the trucks parking on side streets and they've been complaining about it for years.
All over Macongo too.

Yeah, but the POST certified cucks are doing the bidding of their overlords and screwing the people who need water, TP, canned fruit, and Spaghetti-O's. Cops take orders. Sadly, they do not usually use their brain.

Let the people starve. Who cares. It's only a bunch of white people.

palmettomoon palmettomoon I gotta shelter out of place tomorrow and make a trip to Lowes or Home Depot. Can I go to Macongo or do I have to go to Wonderful Robins?
The Macongo is open for bidness despite obergruppenführer Riechert's edict to stay in the crib. They close at 6:00 p.m. so be earlier than that.

Back
Top Bottom