• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's with the newbie lowballers?

boom
its called pricing for negotiations and not getting butt hurt when you get an offer..
the truth is
all the ODTers who get mad at offers are whats wrong with this site. you are not selling "new" so just deal with it and deal with others. no such thing as a firm price on used,if the price is firm its not for sale..
dickering,jewing,haggling are all things i love. thats what i am here for. if i want a firm price and full pop,i will go to the store. but even then i try and get a deal...
this is not in anyway aimed at kudman... this is just a blanket statement to all ODTers

if you dont want offers,get a job in the gun section at Walmart or Academy . if you want to sell on the ODT get over yourself,price fair,leave some wiggle room,and remember...even your mom knows you are not as important as you think you are...just cause you owned,dont make it special,it just makes it used....
Damn, you started drinking before I did today

Lowballin' just a fact of ODT life. Why fight it? Everybody gotta try. You don't know unless you ask. If I don't have a lot in something and it's within reason, I may take the lowball offer or counter it. Most of the time, unless it's something I just want rid of, I simply don't care if it sells. If you have "cash in hand?" I'm proud for you, LOL. There have been times when I was so broke as a joke I couldn't even make a lowball offer.

I love those. So tempted to say, "Oh my gosh! That's exactly how much I need for the trailer court manager to leave my girl alone! She said she ain't servicing him agin' and staying with me so this is great! When can we meet?"

When I get a ridiculous low ball offer -- I come back with the difference added to the original sell price. Never hear from them again. After that add them to the ignore list -- problem solved....

JMHO

Back
Top Bottom