• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's with the newbie lowballers?

If they are real people, sounds like they are just hoping somebody needs fast cash now and will accept.

Why not just start messin' with them? Tell them you accept their cash offer, but they must meet you out back of Kroger, 100 miles away, at 2 am.
the 2 amigos will dink you for that

I've had three in the last week. No feedback, account days old, wanting to lowball.

Are the gun stores that crowded really?
i guess we all have been "newbie's" on here. the scary part is that the newbs know your asking too much...:becky::becky:
newbie be like "check yo self" glock 19's aint but 489 new asking price...you can talk the gun store down a little.they also dont call you a lowballer....
i am however a lowballer. i am not cheap and dont try to get over on anyone. just my.......well they hang low,one more than the other..

Had one pester me over the course of three days, finally agreed to the price and wanted to meet to "take a look". It's a freaking basic AR, YOU'VE SEEN THE PICTURE!
Had another that made three offers, the last one with "will give you $***.**, no questions asked", what the He** does that mean?
He don't wanna know if it has bodies on it.

Back
Top Bottom