• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's with the newbie lowballers?

I love those. So tempted to say, "Oh my gosh! That's exactly how much I need for the trailer court manager to leave my girl alone! She said she ain't servicing him agin' and staying with me so this is great! When can we meet?"

Saved for future use. Thanks mane

I've had three in the last week. No feedback, account days old, wanting to lowball.

Are the gun stores that crowded really?

Yes the gun stores are really that crowded. We still had 20 plus people outside last night waiting to get in when we closed. Been really busy from open to close every day for the last 2 weeks.

I was up at midnight and a new guy appeared selling surgical masks at .13 a piece.... then he disappeared...
His ad was generic and looked like a label written by an intoxicated pharmacist.... Looked like an ad from the infamous dhgate. And I think our men upstairs gave him his walking papers.

Yeah got a $1,000 offer for a $1,400 listing.

"Let me know if you want some cash in your hand."
I've said it many times but I'll say it again. I already know it's gonna be CASH. You don't have to tell me that because I don't take Pesos, Bitcoin, EBT, Pokemon cards etc. And it does seem that negotiating is a lost art. If you come across as a dick in your first message then it's game over. You would get a lot further by just saying " Hey I have this much I can spend on your stuff. Could you work with that?"

If they are real people, sounds like they are just hoping somebody needs fast cash now and will accept.

Why not just start messin' with them? Tell them you accept their cash offer, but they must meet you out back of Kroger, 100 miles away, at 2 am.
Yeah in loose fitting shorts with no underwear.

Back
Top Bottom