• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's the weirdest covid side effect you've had?

I have been laid up since last Friday. I know I have Covid. Today is day 4, my scalp hurts, no appettie, my entire body aches, I can't stand for long.
Still eat, even if you do not have appetite. I did not start getting better until my wife put her foot up my ass and made me eat. Your body needs food. How are you on supplements/vitamins?

Still eat, even if you do not have appetite. I did not start getting better until my wife put her foot up my ass and made me eat. Your body needs food. How are you on supplements/vitamins?

I have plenty of Vitamin 's, thanks about the information about eating.

Seriously, you got fired for no reason?

Owner called me into the board room and decided I was not good for his company to knowingly jeopardize his employees and customers. No one got sick. I could have sued but God opened another door for me and it’s been awesome!!

Owner called me into the board room and decided I was not good for his company to knowingly jeopardize his employees and customers. No one got sick. I could have sued but God opened another door for me and it’s been awesome!!
Since you didn‘t have covid, don’t think that qualifies as a side effect.

Well brother, just do the best job possible with as much pride and ownership as the one that signs your check just like you always do... you'll be fine for sure.

Back
Top Bottom