• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's the damned deal with all the price gouging flippers on

You building a deck?

1106EFEE-8C0B-4129-8F05-4947CDE44844.jpeg

How do you poors survive?!?

Just do like I do and go pull every other one out of the walls in the new houses being built down the street. I get free nails too.
One of my bosses started building a house at the beginning of 2020. WORST POSSIBLE TIME EVER! His OSB sheets went from $16.00 a sheet to $48.00. He is SO far upside down in this house he needs a scuba tank.
On a side note I saw a newb listing earlier for an EAA Windicator that I'd like to have. But his original asking price was $750.00. The updeted price from today was still $450.00. At peast now it's only $100.00 overpriced.

One of my bosses started building a house at the beginning of 2020. WORST POSSIBLE TIME EVER! His OSB sheets went from $16.00 a sheet to $48.00. He is SO far upside down in this house he needs a scuba tank.
On a side note I saw a newb listing earlier for an EAA Windicator that I'd like to have. But his original asking price was $750.00. The updeted price from today was still $450.00. At peast now it's only $100.00 overpriced.
lol

kinda like the $750 Toreass revolvers?

lumber? I bet Lowes and Home Depot have folks that go around to all the lumber yards and buy up all the danged framing studs then they jack the price up to make a whole bunch of profit and I cain't git no lumber 'causen them evil price gouging lumber flippers! It ain't right I tell ya. $9.04 for a damned stud that ain't even 8 feet long? WTH?

There aught to be a law!
Baby.jpg

Back
Top Bottom