• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's the damned deal with all the price gouging flippers on

When people quit doing the panic, and quit buying ammo/lumbar. I'm going to predict the prices will go back down, maybe as low as before, maybe not.......but lower prices than what things are today.

As the supply chain keeps pumping the supply too it will help.

I think it will level out in the next couple of years if people wouldn't panic so hard.

When people quit doing the panic, and quit buying ammo/lumbar. I'm going to predict the prices will go back down, maybe as low as before, maybe not.......but lower prices than what things are today.

As the supply chain keeps pumping the supply too it will help.

I think it will level out in the next couple of years if people wouldn't panic so hard.
Tell that to Zhou Xiden's inflation. Prices will never be lower and your fiatbux will be worth less.

lumber? I bet Lowes and Home Depot have folks that go around to all the lumber yards and buy up all the danged framing studs then they jack the price up to make a whole bunch of profit and I cain't git no lumber 'causen them evil price gouging lumber flippers! It ain't right I tell ya. $9.04 for a damned stud that ain't even 8 feet long? WTH?

There aught to be a law!

There is a law....supply and demand. ha

Back
Top Bottom