• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's the damned deal with all the price gouging flippers on

palmettomoon

Army Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
NRA Life Member Wayne LaPierre & Chris Cox Hater
225   0
Reaction score
lumber? I bet Lowes and Home Depot have folks that go around to all the lumber yards and buy up all the danged framing studs then they jack the price up to make a whole bunch of profit and I cain't git no lumber 'causen them evil price gouging lumber flippers! It ain't right I tell ya. $9.04 for a damned stud that ain't even 8 feet long? WTH?

There aught to be a law!

lumber? I bet Lowes and Home Depot have folks that go around to all the lumber yards and buy up all the danged framing studs then they jack the price up to make a whole bunch of profit and I cain't git no lumber 'causen them evil price gouging lumber flippers! It ain't right I tell ya. $9.04 for a damned stud that ain't even 8 feet long? WTH?

There aught to be a law!
Thought 8+ inches qualified one as a stud.

5cfn99.jpg

There aught to be a law!

Where do I click for local studs in my area?

There aught to be a law!
you think ODT has the monopoly?

Back
Top Bottom