• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's the coolest range you've shot at?

Firing my Abrams in Iraq. The only thing I truely miss.

FB_IMG_1561669651503.jpg

Rock Castle was a lot of fun. Arena training facility in Blakely was a lot of fun. I set a new personal best for hitting steel with the rifle. Knob Creek the main line for the spring shoot was a hoot but smokey and not in a good way. The CMP range electronic scoring is an amazing feature

Rock Castle was a lot of fun. Arena training facility in Blakely was a lot of fun. I set a new personal best for hitting steel with the rifle. Knob Creek the main line for the spring shoot was a hoot but smokey and not in a good way. The CMP range electronic scoring is an amazing feature
I don't understand the love for CMP. I'd rather go to Gun Site Hills, for anything other that shotgun/clays. The target systems are meh. Cool in theory, but they need a white center dot. Holding stadia to the outside of the black sucks. Haven't been since they opened the 1k UKD range though.

Haven't been to Knob Creek. That's on my list.

I don't understand the love for CMP. I'd rather go to Gun Site Hills, for anything other that shotgun/clays. The target systems are meh. Cool in theory, but they need a white center dot. Holding stadia to the outside of the black sucks. Haven't been since they opened the 1k UKD range though.

Haven't been to Knob Creek. That's on my list.

Bring ear pro and cash to the creek along with extra cash. You can make deals at the show

Back
Top Bottom