• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's the best EDC knife for self defense and regular use?

Any knife with a pocket clip that does not interfere with the NAA 22 mag you have in the pocket with it.
image.jpg

I'm highly training in eating, farting and snoring lol
I've spent a LOT on expensive knives, bayonets and collectables. The best knife I've ever bought (and I have several to keep in locations where I might use them) is a Chinese made Tac-Force (TF-469) you can buy on Amazon for less than $10. I see threads where somebody has a broken point on their very expensive EDC and just laugh... If I want to spend $400 for a knife, might just as well get a good little carry gun...

I've spent a LOT on expensive knives, bayonets and collectables. The best knife I've ever bought (and I have several to keep in locations where I might use them) is a Chinese made Tac-Force (TF-469) you can buy on Amazon for less than $10. I see threads where somebody has a broken point on their very expensive EDC and just laugh... If I want to spend $400 for a knife, might just as well get a good little carry gun...
I've destroyed my microtech ludt, broken point lol, I've broke the tip multiple times and it's still going

Back
Top Bottom