• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's missing from your collection?

I need nuthin.......With that being said.
I want a Smith Wesson 25-5 4" Nickle 45 Colt. A nice svelte 20 GA sxs maybe a Ugartechea. A Strike One 9mm or Archon Type B. and a SP1 or A1 Upper to finish my build.

my 4 wants right now. nothing "rare" or crazy, i just can never line up when they come up for sale and me having extra money or the right trade to get them lol.

10/22 set in a mannlicher stock. walnut/stainless or the laminate/stainless

12g shock wave. i am actively looking for this right now, stopped at a few stores today to try and find one but all the panic buyers cleared those out first they said. if you seen one for a decent price nearish marrietta let me know lol.

not to schooled in the AK world, but im liking the looks of the PSA AK-E. just wish they offered a under-folder, but a side folder would work fine.

new rifle length upper for my AR in a "hunting" caliber. working on deciding between 300BO, 6.8spc or 6.5grendal.

We get shockwaves in periodically at Mainstreet. If you dont mind riding to Lilburn to get it, I could message you next time we get some. At the moment we only have the Remington 870 Marine version in stock which is a little more expensive due to it being the marine version.

Lots of guns I would like to have, no spare funds to purchase them at the moment.

A few at the top of my list:

Sig P365
Canik TP9SF
Uberti 1873 Cattleman 45 Colt
Lever action 45 Colt
CZ 75 PCR
Ruger No.1 in 450 Bushmaster

And the list goes on and on...

Oh geez, I don’t want much, but I’ve got expensive tastes. So what I do have is very expensive and most have a purpose.

What’s missing for me:
STI 2011
AR10 - Wilson, JP or something like that, would probably settle for a saint victor
Armscor vr80 - just look cool
Sig MPX competition
Henry golden boy 22
HK mp5
Scar 17
Barrett MK82
M1 Garand
Colt m16a2 - nostalgia
AK of some sort

Back
Top Bottom