• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's a good fish when you don't like fish?

Having been a fisherman most of my life and trying to introduce fish to my daughters , I would have to put it in this order . Halibut , sea trout ( spotted sea trout caught in the ocean ) , and black sea bass ( also caught in the ocean ) , with cod being in 4th place . Baked or broiled these white meat fish take the flavor of whatever you season them with . Use olive oil or grape seed oil along with your favorite seasoning . If you have to use lemon to eat any fish it’s probably fried or your trying to drowned out the taste .
Agreed. Good fish needs no acid.

I'm kind of white trashy in the taste department and only like the trash white fish like Capt Ds serves
I don't even think it's always the same fish. Like sometimes it's cod and sometimes it's haddock or mullet or chicken.

@captdave77 been calling me "Trailer Tongue" for years
Capn Ds :hungry: ... Works for me ;)

I just had my 49th birthday Monday. 49 years of unhealthy living/eating are catching up w/ me. So I have been trying to eat healthier as of late. Last night I pan seared some swordfish and couldn't eat it. I don't like fish unless it's battered and fried. What is a non fishy fish for those of us trying to do a little better?
Striper.

Back
Top Bottom