• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's a good fish when you don't like fish?

tilapia is favored by restaurants because it is cheap, and has no taste (seriously), and takes on the flavor of however it is prepared. If you can overlook the fact that it was probably raised in Vietnamese septic tank, could be a good choice.

Quality tuna will grill and taste like steak, Just like beef you want a cut off the loin.

tilapia is favored by restaurants because it is cheap, and has no taste (seriously), and takes on the flavor of however it is prepared. If you can overlook the fact that it was probably raised in Vietnamese septic tank, could be a good choice.

Quality tuna will grill and taste like steak, Just like beef you want a cut off the loin.

Based on the way they are raised; tilapia is a no for me.

Tilapia, salmon, or cod. I know this and how to fix it because my wife doesn’t like fishy tasting fish. I’ll rinse the fish when I get it home and soak overnight in milk. Yes, milk. It cuts the smell and taste when it’s cooked. And you can always use my corny joke that you’re milking the fish but its hard to find their little utters. Rinse the milk off before cooking and use a dry rub then cook in an iron skillet with olive oil.

Back
Top Bottom