Votes: 7 16.7%
  • What's Jade Helm

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Tacos

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Take them to the Clermont Lounge & show them what reality is

Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters
Thanks for the abridged version. i like crazy, but that guy is crazy and boring.

Dude is crazy as a ****house rat
He rambles alot and seems to have trouble staying on one subject for very long. So many conspiracies and so little time! LOL

Here's one of my favorite vids. He starts off with a short bible lesson and then starts ranting about his neighbors stealing his cat and torturing it with a taser to lure him out of his trailer so they can ambush him. LMAO!

The first part of the vid is pretty boring, so just skip to 5:25 to hear the story of the cat abduction. It's hilarious!

I've watched several of his videos because I get a kick out of hearing bat **** crazy people rambling on about stuff. LOL

Basically he thinks that everybody from Microsoft to the CIA wants him dead. His neighbors are out to get him and the local sheriffs dept is in on it too because they run a dog fighting ring that he opposes. He says he's seen fires at night where the neighbors and police are burning the bodies of people they have murdered.

He also believes there are aliens that live underground that have super advanced weapons that the US government has gained access to in order to kill everybody in the country. Not that it really matters because there's an alien planet on a crash course with Earth right now that's going to wipe us all out anyway. We never hear anything about it though because the government has killed all the astronomers that knew about it.

Oh, and his doctors are lying to him and telling him that he has mental problems. They keep writing him prescriptions, but he's not taking the meds because he knows they're secretly trying to poison him.
METH IS A TERRIBLE DRUG

I know this is old news now but the “things that make you go hmm...” dude that did the video of the MLRS on the side of the road is an idiot. I’m all for conspiracies but I happened to be a part of the launcher setup there. It was just an out of the way place to park all our crap. Better than a motorpool we would’ve had to sweep.

3D16FF36-16C3-4E86-8241-9A8021F60310.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom