• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What would you pay for this Tacoma?

Guys can get all sarcastic if they want but they probably buy yeti coolers also. I personally don’t want to work all week then have to work on a car just to drive it that’s why I won’t drive anything but Toyota. Without seeing it or driving I’d say they could very reasonably get 5-6k for it. When dealers go to the auction to buy them used they just put the book away and bid. Running joke is every Tacoma starts at 6k regardless of the shape it’s in. On Buford hwy in norcross that truck would have 8999 on it. There’s a reason they hold their value. Unlike the Jeep Wrangler which is only expensive because it’s a men’s Barbie, it’s a trash vehicle and was made by union labor, but I guess that really means the same thing. Look on Facebook marketplace, car gurus, and auto trader to get a comparison price
Jeep wranglers ****ing suck fo sho

Jeep wranglers ****ing suck fo sho
Wish i could get you to talk to my youngest girl. She'll be trading her first truck in soon. I've programmed her for years to get a Tacoma when the time comes but her "friends" got her to test drive a 4dr Jeep . :censored: "But, deddy , you can take the top off and doors, and offroad , and blah blah blah" . Find somebody else to work on it LOL

Wish i could get you to talk to my youngest girl. She'll be trading her first truck in soon. I've programmed her for years to get a Tacoma when the time comes but her "friends" got her to test drive a 4dr Jeep . :censored: "But, deddy , you can take the top off and doors, and offroad , and blah blah blah" . Find somebody else to work on it LOL
Lmao! Man I would. Yea, most of em are pavement princess and get em big mud grips and lift, sumbitch wont get outta it's own way. Hell to me, ride like ****, ain't got no power and look cheap as hell :lol:

Back
Top Bottom