• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What would you do if you found 135k

I know nothing like that would ever happen to me but if it did i would :
A) Figure out if anyone saw me & knew
B) try to find out where it came from without tipping too much info
C) if no one saw, with no idea where it come from...i would probably keep it. Realistically.

i know the right thing to do is turn it in but dang, i would think that all the hard crap that has been dumped on me....that it was a decent mark in my favor.
If i found a duffle full of drug dealer cash and nobody knew i found it....hell yes i would keep it ! Stash that stuff for a month to make sure someone dont come trying to kill you for it then slowly try to turn it into gold, silver, lead & steel.

C) if no one saw, with no idea where it come from...i would probably keep it. Realistically.

i know the right thing to do is turn it in but dang, i would think that all the hard crap that has been dumped on me....that it was a decent mark in my favor.
If i found a duffle full of drug dealer cash and nobody knew i found it....hell yes i would keep it ! Stash that stuff for a month to make sure someone dont come trying to kill you for it then slowly ty to turn it into gold, silver, lead & steel.

If i found a duffle full of drug dealer cash and nobody knew i found it....hell yes i would keep it ! Stash that stuff for a month to make sure someone dont come trying to kill you for it then slowly ty to turn it into gold, silver, lead & steel.

And keep it for a while (without spending any) in case you were caught.?:pound:

And keep it for a while (without spending any) in case you were caught.?:pound:
Lol...you got me there.
I dont think in case i got caught by authoritah or anything...but just if you found out it belonged to a monetary or something. I think if you didnt give it back then bad karma would get ya ! ;)
I mean heck....with the cops, they are going to slap you anyhow so i would rather do the time then get out with the money stashed than do the time for nothing ! Lol

Lol...you got me there.
I dont think in case i got caught by authoritah or anything...but just if you found out it belonged to a monetary or something. I think if you didnt give it back then bad karma would get ya ! ;)
I mean heck....with the cops, they are going to slap you anyhow so i would rather do the time then get out with the money stashed than do the time for nothing ! Lol

images.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom