• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What We Can Learn: Kazakhstan

Food supply is largely psychological, most Americans would take many months and some years to starve to death.
With grocery stores not having stock rooms anymore and only having what's on the shelves it would take less time than most thing I believe. Most people I know have less than a weeks worth of food on hand at any given time.

They say January 6th was a insurrection hahahah. It was just a bunch of men and woman taking selfie’s. If that happen along time ago we probably be owned by the British now. U.S stores almost starting to look like Soviet stores in the 90’s that was tuff time. People fled Soviet Russia to go to America now it’s going to be the opposite. #FJB and cameltoe to.

With grocery stores not having stock rooms anymore and only having what's on the shelves it would take less time than most thing I believe. Most people I know have less than a weeks worth of food on hand at any given time.
I believe you are correct on all counts. People have largely learned nothing over the last 2 years. The stores have been generally well stocked, people have had ample opportunity to purchase. one day they won’t be Stocked and the opportunity past. They will be at the mercy of the peanut butter and rice and beans, flippers.

5A73503D-04A8-43CB-B799-629B741A5E3A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom