• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What upgrades to get for this AR-15?

Daptay1527

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
9   0
Reaction score
Hey guys,

My wife doesn't have the most muscles and has a hard time charging the AR-15 I got her. What are some parts I can upgrade to make it easier to charge the riffle without sacrificing functionality. Lighter weight is a plus too.

Thanks in advance for the tips!

Side charging upper receiver

Devil Dog Concepts Hard Charger adapter

Changing her technique. Normally, I train a right-handed shooter to operate the charging handle with their left hand. For some folks, this doesn’t work, and in many cases they can charge it with their right hand.

Many folks will say that this technique is “wrong”. I say the “right” technique is the one that the shooter can do.

I can meet y’all at the range and run her through some drills, if y’all would like.

Side charging upper receiver

Devil Dog Concepts Hard Charger adapter

Changing her technique. Normally, I train a right-handed shooter to operate the charging handle with their left hand. For some folks, this doesn’t work, and in many cases they can charge it with their right hand.

Many folks will say that this technique is “wrong”. I say the “right” technique is the one that the shooter can do.

I can meet y’all at the range and run her through some drills, if y’all would like.

LMK where you are located. You can never have too many friends with guns. Pm and we can go from there.

Back
Top Bottom