• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

what to do with 6 year old during winter break?

steviesterno

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
71   0
Reaction score
just realizing my ~6 year old is off all the same days I am over christmas break. Wife and younger brother are still in school, so getting really crazy is out. Besides waffle house and random adventures, what do you all suggest?

just realizing my ~6 year old is off all the same days I am over christmas break. Wife and younger brother are still in school, so getting really crazy is out. Besides waffle house and random adventures, what do you all suggest?
Single shot 22, I just happen to have one & can add enough ammo & targets to last all month. Or .. No need to drive to the gulf, going to be 70 degrees out on the hooch…

Attachments

• 3C8E1123-CEA3-409D-BD82-E390CF273F32.jpeg
    3C8E1123-CEA3-409D-BD82-E390CF273F32.jpeg
    132.2 KB · Views: 3
Take him outside

Red top mountain - iron hill trail
Carterville - pine mountain trail
Kennesaw - Kennesaw mountain trails

Take him outside

Red top mountain - iron hill trail
Carterville - pine mountain trail
Kennesaw - Kennesaw mountain trails

This. The Iron Hill Trail has some really good spots to stop and have lunch. The old campsite loop with the abandoned bathhouse is usually not traveled much and there are still several usable tables near the water.

Back
Top Bottom