• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What to do about painful knees?

Ive had great luck with my joints over the years. :rolleyes:
knees : just had complete replacement on right in Oct and on
Feb 10 i will have left done . Complete replacement also.
The pain over the years has gotten progressively worse.
The arthritis has eaten them up. They have degenerated to bone on bone
Ive had shots after shots.
I hanve Had fluid pulled off of them when they swell so bad you can't bend it.
There has been miniscus repair. IILIOBAND surgery.
So ive done about everything to them.

So , Ice when they swell up. Try to keep them moving.
Get a anti-inflammatory med .
Cortesone injections when you cant stand it .
A TENS unit may help some.
Go to a good orthopedic doctor, get some x-rays shot and see if there is something damaged.
Free advice about the 10s unit, dont get em across from each other with governor and twins in the middle...

Had two surgeries in 2020. First was for torn meniscus, second was a month later when I fell and fractured the ball on top of the tibia bone. Oct 14, 2021 had total replacement. seems to be healing up pretty well. I will probably have to have the right one done in a couple of years.

I have one knee that's always been a bit weird when I stand up from the ground, but never any pain.

Both of my knees are killing me recently. I have knee braces for both legs and am about to get out of my boots and drop some money on good tennis shoes.

Any tips? I can't live like this.
I had pain in all my joints and found taking Krill omeaga 50+ to help if i go a few days without them the pain comes right back
Trust me it works

I had pain in all my joints and found taking Krill omeaga 50+ to help if i go a few days without them the pain comes right back
Trust me it works
Will definitely add that to the list of supplements. Changing out the footwear has made a noticable difference, but the writing is on the wall as far as my knees are concerned. Their not terrible compared to what some people have gone through I guess, but they do hurt and I'm going to take as best of care as I can manage for the future!

From jumping out of aircraft and running multiple miles a day back then, I used Omega 3 fish oils and gloucasamine supplements daily and then proper shoes fitted to your foot profile, not the fancy stylish shoes you see on high school kids feet.

Other than that, if its old age, then your cartilage is mostly deteriorated and you just have to do low impact cardio activity to keep your health in check, such as ellipticals or biking etcs. Good luck.

After knee surgery on one and gel shots on the others, the pain was still there. Weakness/spasms/shooting pain from the knee areas.

Inflamation was the villian.

Started the Whole 30 diet last Monday, pain is gone. Diet bans sugars, dairy, grains. It is a Biatch to stay on, but I have not felt better in 5 years.

Back
Top Bottom