• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What time do you squirrel hunt? Other tips welcome.

That's what I use. I have a Benjamin Marauder PCP rifle with a moderator on it. Whisper quiet. All I hear is the sound of the tiny pellet hitting a tiny coconut.
I read this post and thought maybe I should buy us a couple. Then I googled and realized wow that takes pellet rifle to a level we have not been before. That’s pretty cool.

I read this post and thought maybe I should buy us a couple. Then I googled and realized wow that takes pellet rifle to a level we have not been before. That’s pretty cool.
My recommendation is to get the electric high pressure pump to fill the tank. Hand pumps are available but it's a workout to get it full.

People are hunting dear with these; they make up to a .50 cal pellet.

For real fun, check out the Hatsan Blitz. Full auto, no regulation.

I sold all my pellet rifles when I got the Benjamin marauder. Initial investment is stout but it’s quiet, cheap to shoot and accurate for head shots up to 35 yds....or more if you’re a better shot than I. I get about 25 full power shots per fill. I have the scuba tank for refills. I need to get a portable one.

Back
Top Bottom