• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What suppressor??

I just purchased my 10th can, or rather my 5th rimfire can, and compared to some guys on here I’m still a rookie! At one time I was just a guy who wanted only a couple, who needs all those different suppressors?
Right?
Oh well the can koolade tasted great!

Yeah I don’t what in the hell I’ll end up with. I’m thinking now if I can just do something that will cover .22 - .45 I’d be ok, I guess...lol

You will always buy another can....I don't know anyone that has just one suppressor.

My suggestion would be to just bite the bullet and get three. One dedicated rifle, one dedicated pistol, and one .22 suppressor.

You will want a few suppressors for multiple platforms. Everyone tries for a “do all” can but it doesn’t exist. Just have to pick and choose what you want.

I started out with:
Specwar 7.62
Osprey 45

Then got:
Octane 9
TiRant 45
SDN6

Then ended up with:
Dobbs 9mm PCC Can
Sandman K (556 end cap)
Sandman S
Mask HD

And wanted a dedicated 556 can, and waiting on:
M4-2000

It spirals out of control.

I have a YHM Turbo K2 in jail for my SBR and just ordered an AEM5 for my Mk12 clone.

My next can will be a 7.62 or PCC can but I haven’t even moved into those calibers yet. I’m pretty simple and boring.

I’m on my 28th suppressor and so far my favorites are the nomad L (quietest stuff on earth) , the nomad , trash panda, wolfman , sig srd556 , bushwhacker , octane 45 hd 2 and my resistance 22 .

the bushwhacker from griffin is the only do all suppressor I own and it’s all I’ll ever need as it sounds awesome on everything

C26DCB61-B897-47AF-A6D3-695395BDFE03.jpeg
E344A40C-0E5D-4E9D-8D36-ABA44FB36D2D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom