• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What suppressor??

fslc94

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
328   0
Reaction score
Ok so I’m gonna go ahead and pull the trigger soon on my first can. My question is I’d like to have just one investment and shoot multiple calibers, at least .45, 9mm, 5.56 and 762. My main host at this time would be my PC9 in 9mm. What’s the best choice from experience?

Ok so I’m gonna go ahead and pull the trigger soon on my first can. My question is I’d like to have just one investment and shoot multiple calibers, at least .45, 9mm, 5.56 and 762. My main host at this time would be my PC9 in 9mm. What’s the best choice from experience?
Can I come over and shoot it when you get it?

I ended up going octane 45, and a trash panda. swapping them requires cooldown. rather have 2 cans on 2 hosts...but i got a hell of a deal on the octane when they released the hybrids.

I ended up going octane 45, and a trash panda. swapping them requires cooldown. rather have 2 cans on 2 hosts...but i got a hell of a deal on the octane when they released the hybrids.

Yeah I don’t what in the hell I’ll end up with. I’m thinking now if I can just do something that will cover .22 - .45 I’d be ok, I guess...lol

This really warrants two cans. Something for 30 cal is going to be wayyyy heavier than something for 9mm/45 and attachment options are typically different. Most people will buy a dedicated rifle caliber can and a dedicated pistol caliber can. I too went this way. It's just easier. I'm honestly not sure of a can that could do ALL of that very easily. Maybe someone has come out with something good to cover all your basis though? Idk.

fslc94 fslc94 I would suggest a dedicated rimfire can and 45 pistol can and a 30 cal rifle can ... if you are even thinking about getting another can down the road. They are better suited that way. Yes you can get a multi can and shoot from .22 up to .458 if you want but by the time you buy all the pistons boosters and attachments you could’ve gotten another dedicated can.

Look at Dead Air , Rugged , SiCo , YHM , Liberty

@Quiet Riot Firearms can help as well

Back
Top Bottom