• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What Percentage of ODT Buyers refuse to Buy from a Seller who requires a Bill of Sale, DL or CCW

Do you refuse to buy from anyone who requires a Bill of Sale or to see your License

• Total voters
i have no problem signing my name and last name on a bill of sale, anything else no thanks. or show my weapons carry license. can't believe how many snowfakes here will cry over signing their name on a bill of sale.
When the gun grabbing Government comes looking for all you purchases... all those bill of sales... you still going to be calling people "snowflakes"? :D:doh:

Good protection for joe blow! But for the most part this is a trusted site! Look at the numbers and if that’s not good enough oh well

When the gun grabbing Government comes looking for all you purchases... all those bill of sales... you still going to be calling people "snowflakes"? :D:doh:
do you really think that's going to happen? law enfourcement is pro 2nd amendment. they are not going to come after people for their guns.

And here you are on a forum. Don't you think if the government really wanted to find you, they might consider looking here. After all, this is where we talk about guns and they most likely already know that.

Just sayin'......

i have no problem signing my name and last name on a bill of sale, anything else no thanks. or show my weapons carry license. can't believe how many snowfakes here will cry over signing their name on a bill of sale.

Apparently you didn't read this thread. I'll repeat some objections I have to this bill of sale idiocy:

1) When you buy an automobile, the "Bill of Sale" goes to the purchaser, not the seller. So why call a pre-registration document a "Bill of Sale?"

2) It is not sound practice to let individuals hold paper regarding your personal property. What is there to say that a person won't sell you a firearm and, armed with your personal information, they don't come back to burglarize your home and take all your firearms simply because you fed them the intel?

3) If someone holds personal info on you, they could offer it up to anyone who wanted it OR they might provide it to the LEOs when firearms are being registered / confiscated. Protecting your Right to Privacy does not make one a "snowflake"

4) People pay premium prices for privacy. If a purchaser holds a Georgia Weapons License, they didn't qualify for it by being shady in their practices or their lifestyle. If they want a registered firearm, they will buy new from the dealer - they're usually cheaper. Check the advertised prices here against Academy Sports

5) If you're signing those pre-registration documents, jokingly referred to as a "Bill of Sale" and the seller is busted for being an unlicensed dealer, it is within the discretion of the arresting agency whether or not to charge you as an accessory after the fact. My privacy is not for sale; a pre-registration document is most assuredly not a Bill of Sale; I'm no snowflake for objecting to the ignorance of people who fail to understand the Bill of Rights. You're welcome.

do you really think that's going to happen? law enfourcement is pro 2nd amendment. they are not going to come after people for their guns.
You talking about the LEO's that are quiting in droves or being fired over the jab. Perhaps the ones being prosecuted for doing their jobs?
Maybe you're talking about federal law enforcement?
Great many things have happened and very short time that many of us like to think would never be possible.

And here you are on a forum. Don't you think if the government really wanted to find you, they might consider looking here. After all, this is where we talk about guns and they most likely already know that.

Just sayin'......
Yes, here I am. Loving it as long as it last.
While nothing is perfect, I do what I can to stay safe and private.

Back
Top Bottom